olie te koop in South Africa
Best online sales of the medical cannabis oil.
Dagga olie Capsules
Dagga olie Pain Balm
Dagga olie Tinctures
All our Cannabis products, including our oils, are recommended as part of highly potent complimentary medicines by doctors, oncologists, neurologists and other specialists for the following illnesses: Pain relief, Insomnia, Depression, Cancer, Fibromyalgia, Epilepsy, Fatique, Mood disprders, Anxiety etc.
Oile – Cannabis Oil
Cannabis oil is a natural medicinal compound with no negative side effects. As more people turn away from pharmaceuticals in search of new natural therapies, so they turn towards cannabis oil. This potent medical alternative has been proven to cure many common conditions and chronic diseases. It is the answer to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual problems.
Cannabis oil is derived from the raw cannabis plant through various extraction methods. It is then sold in unique forms: the oil, tinctures, capsules
What exactly is Dagga Oile – Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil is also called dagga olie, shatter, crumble, sap, pull and snap, honeycomb and wax. In a technical sense, cannabis oil is a sticky resin extracted from the cannabis leaves and flowers and used as an alternative, natural medicine. Various methods are used to extract the oils (coconut oil, butane and carbon dioxide).
Most oils contain tetrahydroncannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). These cannabinoids are chemical compounds with enormous health benefits. It is important to understand how the cannabinoids work before consuming them.
More about CBD and THC:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) – a non-psychoactive, second most abundant compound found in cannabis, with few side effects; mostly legal, especially as medical cannabis
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – a psychoactive compound prevalent in cannabis that makes the user high; mostly illegal as it is a controlled “drug” in most countries.
As people start to understand the value in taking cannabis oil, so they start to realise the impacts that pharmaceuticals are having on the world. There are addictive epidemics worldwide which are killing people. Children are at risk of addiction and even death. So, understanding how cannabis oil works backs up the reasons why it should be legalised and marketed alongside pharmaceuticals.
People get better when they take cannabis oil. This natural medication boosts the immune system and promotes a positive outlook on life. Some doctors are prescribing cannabis oil in some countries and the results are phenomenal. People can get better emotionally, physically and mentally when they choose cannabis oil above traditional pharmaceuticals.
Dagga Oile – Cannabis Oil Treats:
- Heart disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
What is Medical Dagga Oie – Cannabis Oil?
Medical cannabis oil is the healthier choice of medication – a natural therapy that comes from the cannabis plant and has known and recognised healing powers. Medical cannabis oil is generally legal and sometimes prescribed by doctors to heal specific conditions or illnesses. In South Africa, many people are seeking natural alternatives to medication as they start to question the impacts of pharmaceuticals on their health. More and more, cannabis oil is being recommended as a powerful complementary medicine by doctors, neurologists, behavioural specialists, oncologists and fitness enthusiasts.
To date, cannabis oil experts know of 111 cannabinoids found in cannabis. THC and CBD are the most common and the most widely used for medical healing purposes. THC-infused cannabis oil is great for pain and inflammation while CBD is perfect for depression, anxiety, inflammation and epilepsy. Even cancer can be curbed with a blend of THC and CBD!
Some people choose to keep medical cannabis at home for emergencies, or as a standard health supplement.
Treat Cancer with Dagga Olie
Cancer cells do not usually die but continue to spread and multiply. When cancer patients take cannabis oils constantly for a period, they keep up the metabolic pressure on cancer cells to die and to stop proliferating. It is therefore safe to say that cannabis oil can kill your cancer.
Studies have revealed that THC and CBD interact with CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors on cancer cells which encourages increased ceramide. This forces the cancer cells to commit suicide, or experience programmed cell death, which is essential for the maintenance of normal cellular homeostasis and is an important physiological response to many forms of cellular stress.
Cannabis Oil and the Endocannabinoid System
Scientists agree that while cannabis oil has been addictive thanks to its THC content in some instances, it is still a recommended alternate therapy. Who can ignore the fact that cannabinoids can treat severe human illnesses?
THC and CBD work with the body’s endocannabinoid system. This ancient system comprises cannabinoid receptors, endogenous cannabinoids that zone in on these receptors, enzymes that cause changes in the endocannabinoid system and more.
Vital endocannabinoids aim to ensure the balance of pleasure, metabolism, moods, mental states, physical states and the processing of pain and sensory information. The endocannabinoid system keeps the immune system healthy and cannabinoids can assist with this process.
Hemp Oil vs Cannabis Oil
- Cannabis – contains THC and CBD, amongst many other cannabinoids. Cannabis is also called marijuana and is grown for its medical and recreational uses. The THC makes people high and now growers are engineering plants high in THC for the recreational market. The CBD content in cannabis oil is also high and therefore cannabis oil is used to cure many ailments.
- Hemp – contains mostly CBD and is used as a general health booster, plus medicinal therapy. Hemp is mostly grown for its fibre and seeds, used in manufacturing and to create health products. The lack of THC makes hemp a safer, more acceptable health therapy, used for nutritional and medicinal purposes. Hemp oil is revered for its ideal omega 3 / omega 6 ratio while CBD oil is used as a medication, with no side effects.
How to use cannabis oil
- Tinctures – a solution of cannabis oil and organic coconut oil to increase absorption; the best form of cannabis oil for use during the day. You can have 3 drops – or you can have 15 drops if you are treating a serious disease like cancer, but still need to stay sharp during the day.
- Capsules – the best way to take cannabis oil if you need quite a big dose at the time. Each capsule contains approximately 30 drops of cannabis oil and works best if you are treating a chronic disease like cancer. Capsules are metabolised by the liver on the first pass and therefore are highly psychoactive.
- Pain Cream – perfect if you have pain in specific areas of your body. Or maybe you simply can’t take cannabis oil in any other form. Rub it into joints, muscles and skin.